Slideshow

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Cleaning

A 50 year clean up I was told. It is spring but this isn't just Spring cleaning. With turkey season starting a quick check of my shotgun seemed to indicate a cleaning was due. Sticking slides or pine needles sticking out of places are a couple of signs. So off to my Wyandotte gunsmith I went. Wyandotte gunsmith? Yes I was shocked also a bit. In 50+ years of living in the area I've never heard of George Chinchak or that there was a gunsmith in Wyandotte. The shop has been in the same place for 40 years with George taking over from his father.
George has every tool needed for this work and although he may not move as fast as he once did his expertise and contacts are top notch.
Call him and find out if you're do for a 50 year clean up or you just need some insurance your gun will perform at the right moment.
Goerge Chinchak
1824 6th Street
Wyandotte, MI 48192
Home: 734-284-8107
Cell: 313-414-1644
gunsmithb@aol.com

Get Outdoors Downriver.

No comments:

Post a Comment